domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

Tea or coffee?





TEA OR COFFEE?, how do you start a good day?, me? with a cup of tea, and you?, yes, after a while, I finished it!! my new mini quilt, took me more time that I wanted to, I want to share it with all of you, and some details, now it hangs in my kitchen-dining room, a nice way to start a day looking at it, dont you think?.
Wish you all of you a very nice week.

TÉ O CAFE?, cómo les gusta comenzar un buen día?, a mi?, con una taza de té, y a ustedes?, si, después de lo que me pareció mucho tiempo, ya la termine, la quiero compartir con todas ustedes aquí, al igual que unos detalles, ahora, la mini quilt adorna mi cocina-comedor y me alegra todas las mañanas cuando tomo mi té. Es una buena manera de comenzar el día, no creen?
Les deseo una muy buena semana.

Ale Balanzario

1 comentario:

Martina dijo...

Very sweet! Love it! What a great idea and way to enjoy the cup of coffee (for me)even more!